Property Management Team Leader with a difference!
Are you looking for something a little bit different? Are you bored of traditional property management? Are you wanting genuine growth and development opportunities? Then this may be the perfect job for you!
HomeGround Real Estate is a social enterprise within Launch Housing that provides an industry standard real estate service to investors, ensuring that property owner's investments are well taken care of. We attain market rate rental returns for our landlords while reinvesting the management fee into our efforts to end homelessness.
We are looking for an experienced residential Property Management Team Leader or a Senior Property Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career, to join our specialty Real Estate Agency in Collingwood. This Property Management Team Leader will look after a small team of Property Managers as well as take care of the end to end management of a small residential portfolio. This role will also have various project opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following attributes:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Real Estate with at least 2 years as a Property Management Team Leader or Senior Property Manager
- Ability to provide supervision that is supportive and promotes professional development and accountability
- Leadership qualities including a high degree of initiative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others towards effective client solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills, with excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail and thoroughness to ensure documentation is up-to-date and accurate
- Capable of working under specific direction as well as unsupervised
- A good understating of the business environment and good working knowledge of relevant legislation and compliance in work processes
- In possession of a current unrestricted Victoria driver's license (or interstate equivalent and permitted to drive in Victoria)
- Complies with all eligibility criteria to be employed as an agent's representative as described in section 16 of the Real Estate Act
- Excellent computer skills
- A commitment to social justice and inclusion, and experience in the social welfare sector
- A relevant tertiary qualification in human services, and direct experience in the delivery of services to clients with complex needs relating to homelessness
- Demonstrated understanding of housing and homelessness policy, context and systems
- Extensive experience, knowledge and competency in advanced casework practices including; demonstrated ability to practice a range of interventions of case planning and case management approaches, conducting complex assessments and experience in working with clients who present with complex needs
- Competitive salary on offer
- Salary Packaging Benefits
- 5 days wellbeing leave
- Permanent, full-time role with flexibility
- Fantastic team environment
- Working for an Agency with a commitment to training and development
- Our Agency is part of a larger organisation with an annual turnover of $30 million
- Real opportunities for growth and career progression within the Housing Development portfolio
If you are passionate about Property Management, want to be part of a great team, work for an organisation that is making a difference and can offer you genuine, long term career progression then apply now! If you need further details about this role, please contact Sharry McFarland on 9288 9669.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and will be required to complete a Working with Children check and Police check. Launch Housing is an Equal Opportunity employer and supports accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse, intersex or queer. We acknowledge Lived Experience as a unique expertise, and encourage people with a Lived Experience of Homelessness to apply.