Program Coordinator/Team Lead
- Integral leadership role
- Enjoy monthly ADO, 5 Weeks Leave and more
- 2 x Permanent - full-time positions, Immediate Start
- Day Shift (8am to 4pm Monday - Friday)
- Afternoon Shift (12pm to 8pm Monday - Friday)
Launch Housing is a secular Melbourne-based community organisation that provides homelessness services and life-changing housing supports to disadvantages Victorians. With over 400 staff working across 13 locations, we want to end homelessness and are committed to creating lasting societal change to help those most in need in our community. In a country as wealthy as ours no one should be homeless.
This is an exciting leadership opportunity to join the team at Elizabeth Street Common Ground (ESCG). ESCG provides permanent, affordable housing to 65 people who have experienced long term homelessness and who have complex needs. We provide holistic case management support to clients including after-hours support.
Reporting to the Permanent Housing Program Manager, you will:
- Provide effective leadership and direction to a team to ensure high-quality programs and services
- Ensure a consistent and best-practice to case management is maintained
- Support, respond and follow up critical incidents
- Advocate on behalf of clients with other agencies to ensure access and delivery of effective services
- Maintain operational budgets, rostering and provide supervision to staff members
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in human services, social work or other relevant discipline
- Experience supporting and/or managing staff who work with people with complex needs
- Understand issues faced by people at risk of or experiencing homelessness and the staff who work with them
- Strong leadership and communication skills
How to apply
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
To obtain a full position description and to apply for this opportunity, please follow the How to Apply instructions. Please submit a covering letter addressing the key selection criteria and your CV.
If you need additional information about this role, please contact Heidi Sanford on 0429 157 043 or Stuart McGougan on 0427 187 126.
Please note there is no closing date for this role and shortlisting will occur on a rolling basis, so please don't delay in submitting your application.
Launch Housing is committed to child safety and is an Equal Opportunity employer and supports accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse, intersex or queer. We acknowledge Lived Experience as a unique expertise, and encourage people with a Lived Experience of Homelessness to apply.