- Permanent, full-time, immediate start
- Work with a high-achieving, knowledgeable and fun team
- Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm
- From $74,910 + super + salary packaging option + extra week of leave
About Launch Housing
Launch Housing is a secular Melbourne-based community organisation that provides homelessness services and life-changing housing supports to disadvantages Victorians. With over 400 staff working across 13 locations, we want to end homelessness and are committed to creating lasting societal change to help those most in need in our community. In a country as wealthy as ours no one should be homeless.
About the program
Elizabeth Street Common Ground (ESCG) offers an innovative approach to housing people who have experienced long-term homelessness. We are proud to say that ESCG program is the first of its kind in Australia. ESCG provides permanent, affordable housing to 65 people who have extended and complex needs. We provide holistic case management support to clients including after-hours support.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an experienced Case Manager to join us in our mission to eradicate homelessness in Melbourne.
Reporting to the Coordinator - ESCG you will be responsible for the development, implementation and ongoing monitoring of support plans and associated support work for our clients. You will work in close partnership with other Case Managers and Coordinator to ensure the effective delivery of ESCG services.
You will help administer an effective and sustainable strategies developed to assist clients to achieve their identified goals.
You demonstrate maturity, insight, flexibility and initiative. You are passionate and engaging and enjoys building rapport and trust with your stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in a case management role
- Tertiary qualification in human services, social work, nursing, psychology, occupational therapy or other relevant allied health discipline
- Experience in the social welfare sector, work with clients with complex needs is desirable
- Understanding of housing and homelessness policy, context and systems
Launch Housing is committed to helping you take your career as far as possible, and will invest in your development through a broad range of experiences and learning and development opportunities.
You'll also enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Meaningful work where you can see real change in clients lives
- 4 weeks annual leave, plus 1-week wellbeing leave
- Professional and enjoyable working environment
- Access to a suite of internal and external training opportunities
- Structured career development to support your growth and goals.
How to apply
Does this sound like you? To obtain a full position description and to apply for this opportunity, please follow the How to Apply instructions. Please submit a covering letter addressing the key selection criteria and your CV.
If you need additional information about this role, please contact Greg Cole on 0417 037 329.
Launch Housing is committed to child safety and is an Equal Opportunity employer and supports accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse, intersex or queer. We acknowledge Lived Experience as a unique expertise, and encourage people with a Lived Experience of Homelessness to apply.