- Full-time fixed term position through to December 2022 with potential for extension
- $74,910 per annum + super + salary packaging option
- Cheltenham location, close to public transport, and cafes
- Wellbeing days (on top of annual leave) + purchased Leave option + flexible working environment
- Training and professional development opportunities
Why choose Launch Housing
Our mission is to end homelessness. As one of Victoria's largest providers of housing and homelessness support services, we provide a wide range of employment opportunities across client-facing and corporate services roles. If you want a career where you can make a real difference, and you are passionate about our mission to end homelessness, then consider working with Launch Housing! Our employees are spread across 14 different sites within metropolitan Melbourne.
There are many benefits of working at Launch Housing including:
- Working for a value-based organisation with a clear mission and vision
- Flexible work options available and work-life balance actively encouraged
- 5 x Wellbeing days (on top of annual leave)
- Purchased Leave options
- Paid Parental Leave (both primary and secondary carer)
- Up to $15,900 salary packaging option
- Free and Confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and career growth opportunities across Launch Housing
How you'll transform lives
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic person to join our case management team at our Cheltenham site in the role of case manager to support clients who are homeless or are at risk of homelessness. This includes singles, couples and families living in our transitional and crisis properties. The case manager works intensively with a small caseload of clients, building engagement over time in order to meet case plan goals.
For further information on the role please refer to the position description.
What you'll bring
To be successful in this role, you will have a passion for working with people experiencing homelessness and a determination to deliver innovative and effective services of the highest possible standard to our clients.
You will also have the following:
- An understanding of case management practice and trauma-informed principles
- Experience working with clients with multiple and complex needs due to dual diagnosis, domestic and family violence and/or psychological trauma
- An ability to empower clients using a strength-based approach whilst setting boundaries
- Ability to respond to and manage critical incidents in a timely manner
- Experience working independently and as part of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team
Note: Full COVID-19 vaccination, Working with Children and police checks are mandatory at Launch Housing.
This exciting and challenging position offers applicants the opportunity to build and empower the lives of people experiencing homelessness.
How to apply
To obtain a full position description and to apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'How to Apply' instructions.
If you need further information regarding this position, please contact Bopha Him, Housing Support Services on 0459 920 409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note there is no closing date for this role and shortlisting will occur on a rolling basis, so please don't delay in submitting your application.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and will be required to complete a Working with Children check and Police check. Launch Housing is an Equal Opportunity employer and supports accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse, intersex or queer. We acknowledge Lived Experience as a unique expertise, and encourage people with a Lived Experience of Homelessness to apply.