- Great Prahran location, close to public transport and cafes
- Two permanent full-time positions available, working from home/office arrangements
- $74, 910 per annum + super + salary packaging
- Working for a value-based organisation with a clear mission and vision
- Flexible work options available and work-life balance actively encouraged
- 5 x Wellbeing days (on top of annual leave)
- Purchased Leave options
- Paid Parental Leave (both primary and secondary carer)
- Up to $15,900 salary packaging option
- Free and Confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
How you'll transform lives
Join us and share our vision. We are seeking a Tenancy and Property Worker to join our friendly Prahran - Transitional Housing Program (THM) team. We believe housing is a basic human right that affords people dignity. Everyone has a right to a home and it is our job to make this happen. This is a rewarding and challenging role for someone who wants to contribute to our mission to end homelessness.
Reporting to the Team Leader - THM, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient management of tenancies and properties within the Launch Housing portfolio. This involves working with tenants through direct or telephone contact and liaising with partner support providers, contractors and a range of other relevant stakeholders as required. For further information on the role please refer to the position description.
What you'll bring
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience within real estate sector within tenancy and property management functions
- Understanding of the issues faced by people who are homelessness and issues they confront
- Knowledge of Residential Tenancies Act and VCAT experience
- Ability to manage competing demands and communicate professionally
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills and the ability to remain professional in challenging situations
- Experience and tertiary qualifications in the Community Service sector will be highly regarded
If you have a desire for social change and feel that you could contribute to our supportive team culture and the important work we do, this could be the job for you!
How to apply
To obtain a full position description and to apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'How to Apply' instructions. Your application should include a current CV and a cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria of the position description.
If you would like additional information regarding this role, please contact Craig Cartwright on 0408 526 454.
Please note there is no closing date for this role and shortlisting will occur on a rolling basis, so please don't delay in submitting your application.
Launch Housing is committed to child safety and is an Equal Opportunity employer and supports accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse, intersex or queer. We acknowledge Lived Experience as a unique expertise, and encourage people with a Lived Experience of Homelessness to apply.